In case you haven’t heard, delta 8 THC is the next big thing on the hemp market. Unlike CBD (cannabidiol), delta 8 occurs only in trace amounts in the hemp plant. But now that we have begun to isolate and concentrate this unique compound in order to explore its effects like never before.
If you’re a resident of Washington State, then you will want to read on, because we have created a comprehensive guide to buying delta 8 where you live.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Washington State?
It’s understandable that residents of Washington are unsure as to whether or not delta 8 is even legal. After all, laws regarding hemp have been confusing for a while. But, in short, delta 8 is fully legal throughout the state. This is thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill which legalized hemp and its individual cannabinoids, as long as no hemp product contains more than 0.3% delta 9 THC.
While some states have banned delta 8, Washington has not. Furthermore, their law does not prohibit the use of certain types of delta 8 products or concentrations of delta8 in formulas, nor any possession amounts. Therefore, you can enjoy d8 in an unrestricted way as a resident of the state.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products
Delta 8, like cannabidiol, comes in all different kinds of product forms. Let’s now go over the most popular ways in which you can take delta-8 so that you can have an idea of how you’d like to experience this compound for yourself.
- Vape Cartridges: Most popular type of delta 8 product, as they are disposable, come in various strains and strengths, and are reliable. They contain e-liquid infused with delta-8 extract and are compatible with 510-threaded low-wattage vape pen devices.
- Disposable Vape Pens: All-in-one systems containing e-liquid and a pre-charged battery that never needs to be recharged. Disposables also come in a variety of strains and milligram strengths.
- Tinctures: Delta 8 extract diluted in a carrier oil, that is administered beneath the tongue. They come in many different concentrations, and you can choose from different flavors as well.
- Edibles: Offer a way to ingest the compound for very long-lasting effects. Edibles allow you to choose from numerous flavors as well as milligram strengths.
- Capsules: Also promote very long-lasting effects and come in capsule form for easy dosing.
- Dabs: Concentrates that have highly potent levels of delta 8 THC and other hemp compounds. They are inhaled using a dabbing device, and come in various forms such as rosin, wax, shatter, and sauce.
- Flower: CBD flower infused with delta 8 concentrate. You can choose loose buds or pre-rolls, with each coming in various strains.
- Topicals: Applied to the skin to absorb into the tissue of the muscles and joints. They are not psychoactive when applied in this manner.
Where Can I Buy Delta 8 THC in Washington State?
Now that you’re aware of the different types of delta 8 products that are available, time to talk about where you can find the best ones for your needs. As you are about to find out, it is always better to shop for delta 8 online than in person.
When you shop for delta 8 online, you can look through an enormous selection of products with different formulas, strengths and more. This way, you can really finetune your routine to suit your most precise needs and goals.
Often, buying delta 8 online gives you the advantage of affordability. Online companies do not have to cover the high overhead costs that come with operating a physical store, which means that they can sell their products more affordably.
Online stores almost always have higher quality standards because they know that the majority of their customers are very discerning on the matter. Therefore, you are more likely to end up with quality goods when shopping for delta 8 online.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Most online vendors offer great deals and discounts that lure in customers, and you can use these deals to save a good deal of money on delta 8 products.
Buying delta 8 online is a great way to ensure that you end up with fresh products that are more likely to deliver results, because delta-8 loses potency as it degrades. Online companies have faster product turnover rates that keep the products fresh at all times.
Bulk Buying Options
Buying delta 8 from an online source comes with the option of buying in bulk, due to high inventories held by these companies. Usually, buying in bulk comes with a nice discount.
It cannot be denied that shopping for delta 8 THC online is more convenient, because you can shop comfortably from your couch.
Why In-Person Shopping May Not Be Ideal
You may end up finding that a nearby store carries some delta 8 products, such as a convenience store or a store that specializes in vaping goods. Ultimately, we suggest that you avoid these places for your delta 8 products, because stores that do not specialize in hemp are less likely to carry quality products because they simply don’t have the knowledge that informs them on the varying factors that pertain to quality.
Additionally, if local demand is low, then you may end up with products that have been sitting around for a long time and are no longer fresh.
The Apple State is Delta8-Friendly
From Seattle to Olympia, Delta 8 is fully legal throughout the state of Washington, which means that you are free to experiment with it as you would like. Keep in mind that if you want to end up with top-quality delta-8 products, your best avenue is the online marketplace, where the products are made with higher standards, and the selection is enormous.