For those living in Tennessee, the hemp market is more accessible than ever before, with loads of exciting products hitting the scene that offer unique ways to explore what hemp has to offer. A new addition to the local hemp market is delta 8 THC, which is a minor cannabinoid present in only trace levels in the hemp plant. However, delta-8 has been isolated and concentrated by various manufacturers so that we can experience its unique effects in a more powerful way. Being a mildly psychoactive cannabinoid, it’s no wonder why so many hemp enthusiasts from places like Nashville or Memphis are eager to try it.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Tennessee?
Delta 8 is legal in the state of Tennessee because of the 2018 Farm Bill, passed by Congress a few years ago, to allow hemp to be used legally throughout the country. This piece of legislation declares that hemp and all of its derivatives are fully legal, which includes delta 8. The only restriction is that products cannot contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC.
While eleven states have banned delta 8, TN is not one of them. There are no restrictions when it comes to how you can purchase or take delta-8, as you can choose from any delivery method and milligram strength, with no law restricting possession amounts.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products
Delta 8 comes in many forms just like CBD, so here is where we can go over the most popular delta-8 products so you can decide how you’d like to incorporate this cannabinoid into your routine.
- Vape Cartridges: The most popular form of delta 8, being disposable pre-filled e-liquid cartridges that come in many different strains and milligram strengths. They attach to standard hemp vape pen devices.
- Disposable Vape Pens: Very user-friendly as the battery never needs to be recharged or the device maintained in any way. The pre-filled cartridge is conveniently attached to the battery device. They come in many strains and strengths as well.
- Tinctures: Oil products that dilute delta 8 concentrate in a carrier oil and come in convenient dropper bottles. You can find them in many strengths as well as flavors, and they are absorbed sublingually.
- Edibles: Allow us to ingest delta 8 for long-lasting effects, and you can find many flavors and potency levels on the market.
- Capsules: Encapsulated delta 8 oil is another popular option, absorbing more quickly than edibles while also promoting long-lasting effects.
- Dabs: Concentrates, which include shatter, wax and sauce, and are very potent forms of delta 8 best for experienced users. They’re inhaled with a dabbing device.
- Flower: CBD flower and infuses it with pure delta 8 THC. You can find many strains, and both pre-roll and loose bud options.
- Topicals: Absorbed through the skin to permeate the muscle and joint tissue, and they will not get you high due to their localized nature.
Where Can I Buy Delta 8 THC in Tennessee?
Now that we have covered the various forms in which delta 8 THC is available in Tennessee, time to cover best places to buy it. As you are about to see, shopping for delta 8 online is clearly the better option.
Buying delta 8 THC online lets you access the huge variety of quality products that are available on today’s market, rather than being stuck settling for something that happens to be on the shelf of a nearby store.
Delta 8 sold online tends to be more affordable, as companies that exist only online are not stuck with the huge overhead costs that are associated with operating a physical store.
Online companies usually have higher standards when it comes to the products that they sell, because they are more competitive with each other and attract the most discerning hemp companies who are picky about what they buy.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers usually have great special offers and discounts to compete in such a crowded marketplace, and to make sure that they move their inventory as quickly as possible.
When buying delta 8 online, you are more likely to end up with a fresh product, because the product turnover rate is much faster online due to high demand, thus meaning that your product will have not been sitting around for too long. Fresher products are more bioavailable, and therefore more effective.
Bulk Buying Options
If you like to buy in bulk, online shopping is the way to go. It allows you to stock up on products while saving money, by taking advantage of the fact that online retailers hold more inventory.
Of course, shopping for delta 8 online is a more convenient option. You can sit on your couch without worrying about looking presentable and wait for the products to show up at your doorstep.
Why In-Person Shopping May Not Be Ideal
Delta 8 can be found in person in some local retailers, including vape shops and gas stations. But the reality is that these businesses do not focus their revenue on hemp, and because of this, their standards for quality may be quite low. Also, the products may sit on the shelf for a long time if there isn’t much demand for delta 8 in your area. On top of that, local stores tend to have small selections of products to choose from.
The Country Music State Has Some Excellent Delta 8 THC
Anyone ready to give delta 8 a try as a Tennessean, you are in luck, as this state allows residents to legally obtain delta-8 without any restrictions when it comes to the products you choose. And, for the highest-quality delta8 that is available on the market, make sure to explore online retailers who have high quality standards, fresh inventory, and huge selections of top-shelf formulas to try.