Delta 8 THC is the new cannabinoid that everyone is eager to try, thanks to its unique ability to work with the body’s nervous system and its gently psychoactive properties. Delta-8 is a cannabinoid that makes up about 0.1% of the hemp plant’s chemical composition, and results from degraded delta 9 THC in the plant material. Now, the hemp industry has developed ways to concentrate the isolated version of this compound so that we can feel its effects like never before.
Anyone living in the state of Kansas may be slightly confused as to whether or not it’s actually legal for you to buy and use delta 8 in any of its various forms and delivery methods.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Kansas?
In short, yes. Delta 8 has been federally legal for a while now thanks to the Farm Bill that was first passed in 2018, which made hemp legal on a federal level, including its derivatives, with the only restriction being that hemp products contain no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC.
Just because delta 8 is federally legal, however, doesn’t mean that all states allow it, as some have banned the compound completely. Kansas does not happen to be one of those states. Better yet, there are no restrictions on the delivery methods you can use, nor are there possession limits such as if you live in Kansas City. In other words, residents in this state can explore the full market of delta-8 products that are available to come up with a personalized routine for their needs.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products
Delta 8, like CBD, can be purchased in all kinds of formulations and delivery methods. Let’s take a closer look at the most popular types of delta 8 products on the market, which are all legal in the Kansas, so you can then come up with a more personalized routine to suit your needs.
- Vape Cartridges: Can be purchased in various strains and concentrations, and simply attach to a low-wattage vape pen device. They are reliable, disposable, and easy to use.
- Disposable Vape Pens: If you want the most user-friendly option, disposables are the way to go. These all-in-one delta 8 vaping devices do not need to be assembled, charged, or even filled, and they come in all kinds of desirable strains and a nice range of concentrations.
- Tinctures: An alternative to inhaling the compound is absorbing it sublingually, meaning below the tongue. Delta8 tincture products take an extract of the compound and dilute it in a carrier oil, and many contain flavoring ingredients as well. Availble in many different milligram strengths.
- Edibles: Able to produce effects for up to 10 hours. They come in various forms, flavors, and concentrations, and gummies are the most popular choice of all on the market.
- Capsules: Usually consists of pure delta 8 oil diluted in a carrier oil, that has been encapsulated. Select from various milligram strengths, and like edibles, they can last for a long time in the system.
- Dabs: These are concentrates, and as the name implies, they’re highly potent, so beginners might want to hold off on this type of product. They come in various forms, including shatter and wax, and are inhaled using a special type of dabbing device.
- Flower: Takes the buds of the hemp plant and infuses them with delta 8 extract, giving them a more potent kick of delta-8. They can be smoked, vaped, or used for making edibles, and come in a huge array of strains.
- Topicals: Topical-based solutions such as salves, creams, lotions, etc. are for localized properties and will not get you high.
Where Can I Buy Delta-8 THC in Kansas?
Wondering where you can find the highest-quality and most genuine delta 8 on the market? Well, we recommend buying it online. Sure, you may find some stores in Topeka, Overland Park, or Salina that carry delta-8 products, but as you’ll see, shopping online comes with many unique advantages.
Buying delta 8 online gives you access to a massive array of formulas, strengths and more, making it easy to build a routine around your precise preferences and goals. Shopping in person can leave you limited, as most stores do not stock a ton of delta8 products.
A great bonus of buying online is usually better prices. Because online retailers do not have the astronomical overhead costs of running a physical store, they can sell products more affordably.
Delta 8 that is sold online is usually made with higher quality standards, to satisfy more knowledgeable and numerous customers, and to be more competitive.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Shopping for delta 8 online lets you get access to great deals and special offers around the calendar, as online companies have to create these promotions to attract your attention and move inventory more quickly.
When purchasing delta 8 online, you have a higher chance to end up with a product that is fresh and has not lost its potency due to age. This is because online retailers typically have faster turnover rates because they have so many more customers.
Bulk Buying Options
Usually, online companies will offer options for buying in bulk, which include savings. This means that you can save money while stocking up on delta 8.
Shopping for delta 8 in person makes things convenient, as you do not need to leave your house to end up with quality product.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
Kansas residents may find that a local store offers some delta 8 products, but at the end of the day, the selection is likely to disappoint. Beyond a lack of formula diversity, the products may have been sitting on the shelf for a long time due to low local demand, while being sold at higher prices than what you’d find online.
Enjoy Some Delta 8 in the Jayhawk State Known as Kansas
Anyone living in Wichita, Olathe, or even Hays who wants to try a delta 8 routine can do so legally, without any limitations on the type of product they can buy or how they can take it. Having a better understanding of delta8’s legality and product type availability allows users to explore the many exciting formulas that exist in the market, with online retailers offering the best selections of all.