In case you haven’t heard, delta 8 THC is the newest hemp derivative to explode on the market and become a highly sought-after cannabinoid thanks to its effects which are quite unique from cannabidiol (CBD). Delta 8 is a minor cannabinoid, making up only about 0.1% of the plant’s total chemical composition, but we have found ways to isolate the compound and concentrate it so that we can make a series of formulas that highlight its effects in a more potent manner.
Delta-8 is popular because of its ability to bind to cannabinoid receptors in the nervous system, and it does produce a mild high that’s far calmer than that of delta 9 THC.
Anybody living in Guam may be wondering where they can try delta 8 THC, and whether or not it is even legal in this territory.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Guam?
As it turns out, delta 8 THC is a fully legal cannabinoid in Guam. Guam is one of many states that sticks to the United States federal law when it comes to the hemp plant. In 2018, Congress passed the Farm Bill, which declared hemp to be fully legal along with its individual cannabinoid isolates, as long as no hemp product possesses a delta 9 THC level beyond 0.3%.
In Guam, there are no restrictions when it comes to how you take your delta 8 THC. All product types are considered legal, and there is no limit on the concentration of delta 8 that is permitted in a formula. Nor are there any limits on possession amounts.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products
Delta 8 comes in all kinds of forms, just like other hemp products, so let’s go over the most popular types of delta-8 products so that you can decide how you’d like to experience this cannabinoid.
- Vape Cartridges: Most popular option, consisting of 510-threaded cartridges containing delta 8 e-liquid in various potency levels as well as strains. They attach to any regular low-wattage vape pen and are fully disposable.
- Disposable Vape Pens: Require no maintenance or recharging. They’re thrown out entirely when the e-liquid runs out and replaced. They also come in numerous strain and strength options.
- Tinctures: Consist of delta 8 concentrate diluted in a carrier oil, and are available in many different flavors and concentrations. They absorb through the sublingual tissue under the tongue, and the dropper bottles make it easy to dose.
- Edibles: Gummies and other edible goods promote very long-lasting effects while being available in a wide range of tasty flavors and strength options.
- Capsules: Very long-lasting, and you can find them in a variety of milligram strength options.
- Dabs: Concentrates, such as shatter and wax, which are inhaled with a special type of dabbing device. They are very potent and therefore better for experienced users.
- Flower: Raw buds infused with delta 8 extract. You can find both pre-roll and loose bud options in a wide array of strains.
- Topicals: Delta 8 topicals are for localized relief, as they never get the user high.
Where Can I Buy Delta 8 THC in Guam?
Here is where we can talk about where you can buy delta 8 to ensure that you end up with the best and most affordable products possible. As you’ll see, the reality is that shopping online is always the better way to go.
Shopping for delta 8 online offers you a wider selection of quality products to choose from, which means that you’ll have an easier time finding the perfect products for your specific needs and preferences.
Buying delta 8 online allows you to enjoy better prices, because companies that exist in the online marketplace do not have to make up for high overhead costs associated with running a physical store.
Usually, online companies maintain higher quality standards, and this is because online retailers are more competitive with one another and therefore must truly excel in the products that they carry to attract customers.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers usually offer great deals and offers around the year in order to entice new customers. This means that you can save a great deal of money when these special offers occur.
Delta 8 sold online tends to be fresher, which is important because the freshness of a delta 8 product determines its effectiveness. Online products are usually fresher because these companies have faster product turnover rates.
Bulk Buying Options
Buying delta 8 THC online allows you to save money while buying in bulk, as these companies hold more inventory.
Shopping for delta 8 online is more convenient because you do not need to leave your home in order to purchase quality goods.
Why In-Person Shopping May Not Be Ideal
Buying delta 8 in-person puts you at risk of being disappointed. Local stores that may carry delta 8, such as convenience stores, are not run by hemp experts who take the time to make sure that they are only carrying top-quality, fresh products.
Furthermore, these stores in your neighborhood tend to offer very small selections of products, making it hard to personalize your routine to ensure that you end up with the most satisfying delta 8 THC experience possible.
Where America’s Day Begins is Also Where Delta 8 Begins
Delta 8 is a completely legal compound according to Guam law, which means that residents are at no risk of legal repercussion should they choose to explore its various properties on a regular basis. Available in all kinds of unique forms, delta-8 is capable of taking your hemp routine to the next level, but make sure that you look into the online marketplace when shopping for the compound to ensure as satisfying of an experience as possible.