Importing and Exporting Cannabis-Derived Products

General details regarding the import/export of drug items controlled by FDA can be located through the DEA. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is the federal company responsible for enforcing the controlled substance laws as well as guidelines in the U.S. as well as, as such, should be talked to respect to any regulations/requirements they may have regarding the import or export of items having marijuana.

Pertaining to imports, if it shows up that a write-up is adulterated, misbranded, in violation of section 505 of the FD&C Act, or restricted from introduction or shipment for intro into interstate commerce under area 301(ll) of the FD&C Act, such post will be declined admission (see area 801(a)( 3) of the FD&C Act [21 U.S.C. ยง 381(a)( 3)].

Leave a Comment